Monday, August 8, 2022

Blue Dreams In Motions: Dances On Time: Rewards 2.

 Normal, main steam, or just a group of white people doing the white things that count in the long run, at the end of the day the houses, cars, condos, wigs and hair caps, what do you work, run, drives you daily, love, peace and happiness.Stronger for the classes.MAGICAL BOX THAT SPEAKS.SHIT HAPPENS. EVERYDAY. TO EVERYONE. THE DIFFERENCE IS IN HOW PEOPLE DEAL WITH IT.TIME TO TURN THE PAGE:

Don't you recognize me?, ..call my name , don't walk on by.
BIRDSANDBEESWINDSUNDERWINGSWAVESINAIR.BLOGSPOT.COM
Don't you recognize me?, ..call my name , don't walk on by.
Push forward! Do not retreat!! Many Politicians Will Cry Foul, But The Truth & The First Steps Toward Justice Are Finally Here! Don't you...


Blue Dreams In Motions: Dances On Time: Rewards 2. Normal, main steam, or just a group of white people doing the white things that count in the long run, at the end of the day the houses, cars, condos, wigs and hair caps, what do you work, run, drives you daily, love, peace and happiness.Stronger for the classes.MAGICAL BOX THAT SPEAKS.SHIT HAPPENS. EVERYDAY. TO EVERYONE. THE DIFFERENCE IS IN HOW PEOPLE DEAL WITH IT.TIME TO TURN THE PAGE:


Good times, holiday cheers, hands in the air, hands to keys, the songs of life. Interesting collection of words.... much like the 60’s, if I remember it right!TRICKS OF THE TRADES INC.
NY Retards, Rejects, Escapees, Beans And Franks, Fat Cows, Hogs:Pigs 2.
Men, Mice, Movies Online, Pages To Books, Songs In The Winds, Bumps In The Roads, Silent Knights. Posts Average - I think not!Hello, you sound rather intriguing. WHAT IF IDIE WILL YOU LOVE ME YES OR NO. Dhat Guy Kguthy Wakwa Mahlangu Would love to meet for coffee, or a drink - you sound fun!I don't speak because I have the power to speak, I speak because I don't have the power to remain silent. Life is a season of changes.


Voices with in, me, myself, and the noise inside of my head.Back In Time, Dimes To Drop, NY escapees. dicks, dawgs, and dates. Family Affairs.☔☔. Nuts on the run, retards on donkeys, stories out of the bible. Jesus Christ, bastard born in a barn, son of a cheap trick, and a pimp on a donkey late at night.

Blue Dreams In Motions: Dances On Time: Rewards 2."Keep some room in your heart for the unimaginable.”More mountains left to climb.Wishes On Stars, Bailey Battles, Right, Wrong, Twists And Turns, Castles In The Sky.Every mind is its own world. Gain happiness.

No photo description available.

No comments:

Post a Comment