Sunday, July 30, 2023

So you say you want a revolution . "People follow leaders by choice.Do not be fooled .TAKE SPRUCSE POWER, ALL ABOUT COLLECTING FEES, TO TRADE A TERMINATION FOR A TRANSFER, RIGHT, TALK ABOUT THEIR LESS-THAN-STELLAR SERVICE?I ain’t the one to gossip.

 The DocuSign has been resent,clandestine attempts to steal cash off the table, for a transfer, when a termination was recorded, shit baskets to check, how to make shit stick, please make sure that you are checking you spam folder as well. 'SO YOU'RE NOT A WHORE? HALF A GRAM SAYS YOU ARE...... BUT THAT'S NONE OF MY BUSINESS. Welcome, to my world, as the world turns, bumps in the road, faces in the shadows.


'RELAX we're ALL CRAZY. IT'S NOT A COMPETITION'.Me explaining how I paid for gas ROPE I pulled my butt apart and stuff...I was totally nude...it was weird.'There are Partners in crimes, to take money from your, playing the UCC codes backwards. To get cash from sellers, cash from buyers, for solar panels that have been terminated, called a midterm, to transfer the lease, when lease was terminated. SPOILER ALERT.Will never close, seller will never sign, how to turn a termination to a financial form.THE Real U: Mayia A. (Spruce Power)Unacepptable. Did Not Close March 4th 2022.

So you say you want a revolution . "People follow leaders by choice.Do not be fooled .TAKE SPRUCSE POWER, ALL ABOUT COLLECTING FEES, TO TRADE A TERMINATION FOR A TRANSFER, RIGHT, TALK ABOUT THEIR LESS-THAN-STELLAR SERVICE?I ain’t the one to gossip.


No photo description available.

REVENGE? NAH. Pacific Highway.Ain't Your Mama", Not You Toy, Not You Dream Babe, Lovers. Breaking the Silence: To Understand Normal Thinking!: Family, Friends, Foes, Faces In The Crowds, Plain, Common Crazy. by Bailey Battles.So you say you want a revolution . "People follow leaders by choice.Do not be fooled .TAKE SPRUCSE POWER, ALL ABOUT COLLECTING FEES, TO TRADE A TERMINATION FOR A TRANSFER, RIGHT, TALK ABOUT THEIR LESS-THAN-STELLAR SERVICE?I ain’t the one to gossip.

May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'Me explaining how I paid for Kerosene I pulled my butt apart and stuff...I was totally nude...it was weird.'

No comments:

Post a Comment